Friday, December 21, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:11 It's way too damned early to be getting up and ready for a stranger to create pain in my mouth. #
  • 10:32 Mmmm! Teeth feel SO good now; only painful part of dentist visit was our joint estimate for work needed. Thousands 'o dollars. #
  • 16:39 Sitting in our chatroom (alone), watching 80's vids to fave songs. Video for Rio is HILARIOUS! #
  • 17:36 Clive Owen suggests throwing shit & gruel in ugly prostitute's face: tinyurl.com/yomktd #
  • 17:58 Reading Matisse's "Whore on Christmas" piece in The Stranger: tinyurl.com/2vwc6q #
  • 18:26 Brain is killing me from lack of sleep, dental manipulation, toxins released by massage, and hunger. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: