Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:15 Making sure our cams are logged in before we have some morning sex. #
  • 11:17 Getting ready for the gym; this will be the only exercise I've gotten all week. Lame, eh? #
  • 15:11 Telling self: if you don't have anything nice to tweet, don't tweet anything at all. So we stopped & split eggs benedict on way home - nice! #
  • 18:14 Preview pics of my Christmas gallery: tinyurl.com/2g5u26 #
  • 19:05 Why am I soooooooooo sleepy? #
  • 20:33 Heating up some leftovers for dinner: chicken mole, a random burrito, beans 'n rice, and chili. BECAUSE I LOVE TO FART! #
  • 23:30 Did some dishes, so now I can officially throw in the towel. I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL! (you didn't see that coming now, DID you!?!) Love hurts. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: