Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:11 I eventually puked up red vine tinted barf & mostly-digested popcorn last night. I felt SO much better afterwards. Twitter ate my real post. #
  • 14:38 Damn: taking too long to see Marcia Cross naked. Blog post in progress re: Intl Day 2 End Violence Against Sex Workers. Prepping for massage #
  • 16:27 Yes! Our purpose in life: to experience pleasure. All my body's questions answered by receiving massage. Bodywork always worth every penny. #
  • 20:39 Just had a long talk with my sister about the many ways our mom is crazy. #
  • 22:18 My long-ass End Violence Against Sex Workers post keeps getting LONGER (and crazier?): tinyurl.com/yw6f6h #
  • 22:34 Posted more edits and additions to End Violence Against Sex Workers post: tinyurl.com/yw6f6h #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: