Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:06 Need to eat bfast & start cleaning house for family visiting. Reading very different comments on loogie vid vs. pro sex work post. Funny. #
  • 11:24 Awwww, Bonnie Ruberg recs me in the VV as a ho, ho, ho gift! tinyurl.com/39shaa Sweet! #
  • 11:46 Deer in our hood are so out of pocket; bitches didn't move until I was 5 feet away from them! Finally trotted away. Duuuuuuuumb. #
  • 13:06 The BS I read today from "feminists" & hypercritical sex workers re: Diablo Cody make me want to TEAR OUT THEIR HAIR. Don't hate; celebrate! #
  • 18:44 1.5 yr old nephew HORRIFIED by hula hooping. Claps hand over mouth as though seeing you mauled by savage lion. Stamps/waves hands 4 stop! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: