Monday, December 17, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:19 Forgot to set my sleep timer/note time last night so I'm not sure I got enough zzzz's. Trying to remember crazy-ass dreams I had last night. #
  • 10:40 I need to stop watching Stevie & Lindsey in this vid; too intense: youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5op_zOqzg #
  • 12:15 Frenetically multitasking (updating members-only chat welcome message, blogging, video editing, bookmarking, scheduling chats, etc.) #
  • 13:13 1st time I've noticed all the pro-ana/mia stuff on youtube. Fucked up, but interesting anyway. "Thinspo" vids? Can't help watching. #
  • 13:31 What's wetter than a fart & twice as delicious? See my latest youtube clip: tinyurl.com/yrhcqq #
  • 15:45 Just enjoyed a really groovy fuck, two orgasms, and now we're going to go see No Country for Old Men. Yay! #
  • 18:58 Really enjoyed No Country for Old Men - reminded me most of Blood Simple, but gloomier, deeper and more masculine. #
  • 19:13 Trying to figure out a cool & casual way to brag to random strangers that . . . oh nevermind. There's no cool or casual way. #
  • 20:04 I don't know what I want to do right now, but it has something to do with nothing at all. #
  • 20:40 I feel a little like barfing. Going to have some broth and tv. My head is a little achey too. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: