Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:02 Yay! Dreamt about bad guy trying to tase me in a courtroom after I produced damning evidence against him. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! #
  • 11:47 Watching music vids on youtube. If Bruce doesn't make you cream your panties, nothing will: youtube.com/watch?v=d5PoIrcyd34 #
  • 14:34 People I've fucked, liked & loved who make my heart THRILL: tinyurl.com/yp3lj8 #
  • 16:07 Reading a thrilling feminist whore rant from Belle & not understanding half of it: tinyurl.com/yu6sgs #
  • 20:09 Wishing I could afford to buy tickets as a Christmas present for my whole family to go see kd lang for my birthday in March. #
  • 21:19 Narcissism = me contentedly watching vids of my archived webcam shows for almost an hour. Hi, sexy self! Nice rack! You're so cute & funny! #
  • 23:22 Posting a very strange video for members tonight. Have to record a warning video to accompany it so people won't be caught off guard. #
  • 23:54 Talking to my wanker about Hugh Grant's cock and Merchant Ivory productions we've masturbated to. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: