Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:50 Another neg. pregnancy test this morning. Had LH surge exactly 2 weeks ago. Fucking annoying; I can tell my period is NOT coming. Stupidtest #
  • 08:29 Going to try to get a couple hours more sleep; will need to be sprightly for shows & shooting today. #
  • 11:19 Awake again & getting ready for shows. Some breakfast, a shower, music & attire selection, cams setup, etc. on agenda. #
  • 11:57 There's this one broke-ass silver hair sticking straight up out of my scalp. I love it so much I want to rip it out & see it up close. #
  • 16:00 Had a fun show, a fun poop AND a fun shoot. Yes, I was tempted to take a pic of my c-shaped turd, but I didn't. Regular cheesecake shoot. #
  • 19:46 2nd show also pleasant. Just finished shooting a hot Delia gallery & video & am going to download pics now. I like today's schedule. #
  • 19:48 Considering creating 2nd twitter id to follow very small handful of people I'm closest to whose tweets get buried under others. #
  • 21:48 News Flash in ten minutes. Have to get out my Sheila E. cd. #
  • 21:58 Dammit - I don't know why my Rude show schedule gets out of whack, randomly skipping weeks. 2 late 2 add there; go to members-only chatroom. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: