Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:57 Another early morning, another negative fucking pee test. I'm going back to bed. Don't wake me up until I've got the positive hormones. #
  • 12:32 A little blog post about women in music I admire: tinyurl.com/2f6q9r #
  • 13:32 My period started. I feel like a fucking failure. With an overactive imagination. Feel like I'm being punished for being an asshole. #
  • 15:15 A period post: bloodytrixie.com/blog/2007/12/started.html #
  • 15:59 My body feels warm, heavy and amazing - hot, damp & bloody between the legs. Going to edit some photos for my update today. #
  • 16:41 Best sarcastic compliment I've ever gotten during a camshow: tinyurl.com/2zxnll #
  • 18:49 Feeiling cozily sluggish, but we're doing some housework to get energized. Going to try to do some stretching afterwards/before bed. #
  • 20:19 Just got off phone with wanker; he alerted me to the fight about to start. If I had money to blow, I might actually watch it. #
  • 21:32 Taking a soak in what will be hot, blood-tinted water. Love that. #
  • 21:44 Huh -- bathwater not pink-swirled as I anticipated. Just a few endometrial shreds floating around. #
  • 23:29 Did some reading, some cuddling and now going to have a snack & tv before bed. I feel lucky and happy, even though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: