Friday, December 7, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:59 About to have some tea & fruit for breakfast. Cannot stop singing grating impressions of 5-yr old beauty queens in doc: "Painted Babies". #
  • 11:57 I really want some bacon. #
  • 14:11 Putting up some Christmas lights outside, or rather Delia is. Have you ever noticed the "contains lead" warnings on Xmas lights? #
  • 18:55 It sucks, but this is all I have on my mind: tinyurl.com/2ewoev Going 2 rent Sicko & keep waitin #
  • 23:12 Cam capture of me from right nowish & blog entry: tinyurl.com/2cbhkn #
  • 23:31 It should not be so fucking hard to find out the name of the female bass player during Jeff Beck's set on Clapton's Crossroads thing on PBS. #
  • 23:33 Ok, here: tinyurl.com/ywvqqy I guessed 14 too. #
  • 23:49 If you can catch this on PBS just to see/hear this Tal girl, do it: tinyurl.com/2fet7z #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: