Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:56 MMmmmm . . . . finally got a really good dose of sleep. We have to go shopping today for props for shoots. It will be fun! #
  • 11:24 Feel like I don't own anything to wear that's warm and comfortable and doesn't make me look like a dumpy old sack of shit. #
  • 20:03 Just got home from shopping and are going to trim our tree with our delightful new sparkly ornaments. #
  • 20:23 My pussy is having hot flashes. It's like a baseboard heater that's just been turned on and is cranking up the warmth. Pleasant, but odd. #
  • 21:44 Oops; forgot ornament hooks. Had to go to store. Going to delay trimming more by watching Project Runway & ANTM & eating dried fruit bits. #
  • 00:39 We had fun decorating our tree. Now I'm soooooooooo tired. Ready to melt into bed. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: