Monday, December 3, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:26 Up a little too early due to freaky dream that USPS came to search our house because of obscene materials sent to me in the mail. #
  • 11:10 Snowing again! Members can see it on our outside view cam on Rude. Hope Delia turns around & comes home instead of staying at the gym. #
  • 13:46 A video & pic of the snow starting to fall on our dog yesterday: tinyurl.com/yqzqzs #
  • 13:52 Wow - stumbled across blog of lady raising a coyote: dailycoyote.blogspot.com/ Bad idea, sure, but irresistible. Great pics. #
  • 14:06 Going to have some chili for lunch. #
  • 16:34 Cleaned up the kitchen & table a little bit so Delia and I could "meet" to make business plans and goals. Back to blogging now. #
  • 17:23 The latest news on our conception attempts: tinyurl.com/2f72rw #
  • 17:29 The lights are flickering here; been windy so we might lose power. #
  • 17:57 It is DINNERTIME! TACOS!!! I love BEEF!!!!! #
  • 18:43 Watching Tin Man (on SciFi) while we eat our tacos; the show's pretty good; we're enjoying it a lot so far. #
  • 19:58 Mmmmmm . . . just enjoyed massive candlelit kissyface cuddlefest, Delia and I did. #
  • 22:47 Thought I went to computer to work, but instead wound up reading preggo-boards, etc. Got cameras & bathroom ready to shoot p-test tomorrow. #
  • 00:26 Been doing surprisingly well on a bit less than my full quota of sleep the past few days. Feeling very . . . placid. Mind not whirling. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: