Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:28 Woke up too early again. Took home pregnancy test too early, too. Just want to lay down, eat warm, juicy red meat & watch Fargo. #
  • 11:33 I sometimes wish that my family would ask me, "so how are sales, Trix?" Or, "been noticed by mainstream media lately?" I'm just me to them. #
  • 12:29 Calling DHL because our fake tree that's supposed to be delivered today is totally in the wrong fucking city. #
  • 12:35 Gah! How can wind & rain be preventing delivery? RIDICULOSO! I can see traffic on Hood Canal Bridge cam! tinyurl.com/ylrr5j #
  • 12:58 Magnifico! Guy singing little mermaid song, beautifully: tinyurl.com/2ymb5c #
  • 13:32 Can't tell if our sites were just down or if our cable blinked out momentarily. Hmmm . . . it *IS* really windy here. #
  • 14:08 Just called cops to find out when neighbor's fiendish boyfriend gets out of jail. Left message. #
  • 15:09 Making some dilly, lemony, brothy soup with shells for lunch. #
  • 16:16 I need some beef. I need to go find a burger somewhere. Feeling very sedate, and hardly guilty at all about being lazy. Going to enjoy it. #
  • 17:48 I wish Lunesta would make a 90 min. green butterfly video in which morning NEVER comes. I'd totally buy and watch that. #
  • 18:02 If laziness disgusts you, I don't recommend you spy on me today. Delia, however, is all pretty and doing shows. IGNORE me, WATCH HER! #
  • 18:15 Can't get our SOY cams to connect; maybe they're doing server work. We'll keep trying to reconnect, but in meantime see Rude & Housecamz. #
  • 18:30 Reading a provocative Suzie Bright piece about sex, pregnancy, labor & delivery: tinyurl.com/yomyx5 #
  • 20:19 Biggest accomplishment today: having two orgasms. Members get brief description here: tinyurl.com/3yakg3 #
  • 21:22 Ate some more beef . . . . leftover tacos. BEEEEEEEEEEEEF! #
  • 21:28 Grrrr . . . our sites are down. Just called and they have a network engineer working on it, though. #
  • 21:32 News of our storm warnings in WA: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22082408/ #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: