Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:38 Got more than a decent amount of sleep. Going to have breakfast and get ready for News Flash & a show. #
  • 10:42 Oops. I forgot to add News Flash to my Rude schedule for this morning, so it will be in our members-only chatroom, and one on Rude tonight. #
  • 14:08 2nd time in a month I almost refused to orgasm during my show on camz. Asshole contingent and morons getting to be too much for me. #
  • 15:09 On a tv-watching & bad-food-eating binge to distance myself from nasty memories of today's show. What a waste of an orgasm that was. #
  • 17:16 Sweet! Tested positive for luteinizing hormone so I'm looking fertile now, in that regard at least. Yesterday's or today's sex could mean C. #
  • 17:26 Getting ready to do a shoot . . . still have news flash on slate for tonight; fucking & stuff greatly improved my mood. #
  • 19:52 I feel so happy knowing I have a set of pretty pictures to edit later and a bowl of homemade squash soup hot & ready to eat now. #
  • 00:27 Coyotes howling, a full moon, and frosty-cold November air. It's not a beer commercial, it's our backyard! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: