Friday, November 23, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:45 Woke to 2 emails from guys w/ confessions about certain (fairly harmless) kinks & interest in discussing the ethics of indulging said kinks. #
  • 10:25 Horny as fuck. Need to have at least one orgasm before breakfast. Breaking out eroscillator & guys-wanking vids. #
  • 11:11 Must stop masturbating NOW. #
  • 12:08 Going to have some Thanksgiving SEX! #
  • 13:37 I'm thankful for the sunshine, my box full of cum and the smell of bacon wafting through our house. #
  • 14:15 Searching for the perfect chess set to add to my wishlist while Delia cooks. She got mad @ me when I tried to shoot behind the scenes video. #
  • 16:19 Time to treat myself; I just survived a long-ass phone conversation with my mom. My poor mom. #
  • 18:48 Glargh! Finally have game to use PS2 wheel controller & have no clue where the wireless receiver is for it. I'm freeeeeeeeeking out! #
  • 20:26 Just home from a long, chilly walk in the moonlight. My glasses are fogged up in here. Going to store for white trash Thanksgiving fixin's. #
  • 21:13 Trip to grocery store proved unfruitful. Going to make top ramen. No, I'm not kidding -- top ramen for Thanksgiving = salty subversion. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: