Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:06 Had a nice fuck upon waking (too early). Putting finishing touches on gallery for members (sample photo here: tinyurl.com/ys3cpx ) #
  • 15:10 Forced myself to learn how to do a simple (but complex in my head) Photoshop task. Went grocery shopping. Feeling hungry & sleepy. #
  • 20:04 Is it strange to take a nap at seven pm and get up at eight? For me, though, it's never too late for a nap. All night's like a nap in winter #
  • 21:00 Popped into members-only chatroom; will leave soon if no one comes in to chat. Uploading vlog for members. #
  • 22:03 Had a nice chat with Birdman and Jim. Going to get ready for bed and probably dream about giant squid. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: