Monday, October 11, 2010

From Twitter 10-10-2010



  • 09:03:34: RT @alexismallen: Well, Internet. @Fireland's spent the past 4+ years building an underwater city for you. Your transportation is here: ...
  • 09:16:07: We've got members-only chat & shows today so check our schedule, members! Heads up: they're shorter this week than in the past.
  • 13:34:36: We've got members-only chat at the top of the hour (in 30 minutes), then I have a show at 4 pacific. There will probably pay-to-play after.
  • 18:00:01: Floor covered with shoes & boots, glasses on by request, & my mouth is filthy from saying the N word (also by request).
  • 18:26:41: Very close to reaching my goal for today so if you want to a show w/me in my thick glasses do it now: http://trixie.cammodels.com
  • 20:43:06: Talking to my wanker on the phone now. Did a fountain pen show for him involving writing words that start with "W".


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: