Sunday, October 10, 2010

From Twitter 10-09-2010



  • 08:42:23: I dreamt I made $19,111 in one night on cam. But I also went to their room & watched myself on cam as they shot cum directly on me.
  • 08:43:15: I know, it's confusing (as dreams are). Anyway! Speaking of cams, we have SHOWS today (free to our members) + private cam action too.
  • 14:03:48: Forcing myself to get some exercise & stretch before showering for my show. I'm not feeling very jolly so far today, but it might improve.
  • 18:31:23: Certain role plays + watching guys jack off on cam mean I had to take an extra minute after logging out to get mine. AND IT WAS GOOD!
  • 20:23:16: Changing back into "sexy" clothes to log into http://trixie.cammodels.com again for about an hour. Be there in just a few minutes!
  • 21:54:23: It's really cool to watch a guy jerk off for you in the afternoon and then come back in the evening & do it again. And get paid for it!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: