Saturday, October 2, 2010

From Twitter 10-01-2010



  • 00:46:03: Oooh, spooky! Coyotes howling outside while we watch True Blood.
  • 10:25:37: OMG my old cracking joints! I know I should've stretched longer, but at least I broke up some of my stale chi.
  • 13:45:11: Weird . . . the zip file and banner for my member gallery last night disappeared. Re-uploading now. Give it an hour to be sure it's all done
  • 14:12:23: Free preview pics & cozy, seductive description of me, my butt & hairy pussy in the cabin: http://is.gd/fF8Iy (I love these pictures).
  • 14:36:39: LOL -- thanks, @jennythegreat - I keep meaning to write some kind of post about being gently fucked by blogger after almost 10 years of use.
  • 14:37:19: Thanks, @greenguy89 ! And for all of your other "feedback" mwahahahaha! And that FF thing I never do, but am every-so flattered by. ;)
  • 15:56:57: Captured some blowjob footage to edit later. Wishing I didn't have caffeine this morning like a dumbass again.
  • 18:31:36: Just got home from a sort of counterproductive meeting. A meeting that made me want to lie in a puddle of women & food, feeding each other.
  • 20:27:25: Making my wanker prop open his hotel room door while he talks to me.
  • 20:40:46: @chrisorourke "Absolutely wide open right back propped with a heavy suitcase".
  • 22:44:08: Yeah . . . my wanker is pretty much the only person I will stay on the phone with for two and a half hours.
  • 22:56:43: I think I'd like to hear about your wierd Trixie-inspired dream, @jennythegreat !


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: