Friday, August 20, 2010

From Twitter 08-19-2010



  • 00:14:01: Rough draft of ad for houseboy/housegirl/submissive yard-worker/personal chef or whatever complete.
  • 01:03:13: That is so nice to hear, @reptilegrrl - I am wearing a 360 degree smile! I just read it again because you said that & LOL'd/felt thankful.
  • 01:16:45: My brain keeps whispering uninvited, super-stupid aphorisms, like "cancer is a state of mind".
  • 11:11:47: Attempting to take the day off. Except I might get a pedicure and/or manicure which is TOTALLY work in my book.
  • 12:29:24: Oh, Jeff Buckley - you will raise the hair on my arms forever. Listening to "Lover, You Should Have Come Over" right now.
  • 21:45:00: LOVED Despicable Me - so glad we saw it on the big screen.
  • 21:46:34: No, @SeXXXcapades -- sad to say we didn't see it in 3D; did you? Was it fabulous?
  • 22:17:16: Got my wicked fingernails painted to shoot some long NATURAL nail fetish stuff tomorrow (amongst other things). http://twitpic.com/2gdiaf
  • 23:26:18: Today is one of those days where I know I'm being hard to live with but genuinely don't have the skills & forethought to behave better.
  • 23:28:19: Basically today wasn't really a day off. I planned work almost the whole time + disabling myself with fancy nails for shoots isn't relaxing.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: