Friday, August 6, 2010

From Twitter 08-05-2010



  • 09:30:59: Hmmm . . . I wonder what the deal is; our spycams on one network just stopped broadcasting yesterday but other people's are up.
  • 10:41:25: A peek of @DeliaTS most recent members-only updates: http://www.deliats.com/Newsletter/July10/index.html
  • 10:55:49: Scary news from our friends:RT @minasmusings: And the shit continues to hit the fan..... going to lose everything. http://twurl.nl/bw63zp
  • 10:57:46: Our cable is down in the entire county so for now we only have four spycams up (+ HouseCamz still broken for us). Hope it comes up fast!
  • 11:45:33: Have I mentioned how awesome our hosting co. @nakedhosting is? Okay, REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!!! Been with since 2002 & love them.
  • 11:56:15: Ahhhh, so it's NOT just us! @Kisstyx we usually have 4 spycams on HC plus 11 more cams on Rude.
  • 12:10:52: @Seska Holy shit I'm behind on your life . . . hugs to you. That's what I get for relying upon RSS feeds too much.
  • 12:12:44: I really need to spend some time making lists on Twitter so I won't miss so much stuff.
  • 15:40:55: Pretty irritated about the cable still being down over five hours later. @DeliaTS was hoping to do private shows, too. :(
  • 16:42:27: Been on hold with the cable company for almost 12 minutes. This doesn't bode well for it coming back up anytime soon, I'm guessing.
  • 16:47:14: We also have dsl @smokey411 but need to have two connections for all of our cams & can't get dsl that's as fast as our biz cable out here.
  • 18:20:52: Phew! Cable is back up and with it all of our cams. Except housecamz, which is a different problem on THEIR end. Gah.
  • 21:32:11: Been trying to find a sidebar widget to post my most recent or most viewed youtube vids, but it didn't work. Need to record new vids, too.
  • 21:33:32: Okay, I'll also admit that I watched some of my own youtube vids. Like, even the 10:29 minute one. I don't know what that means.
  • 21:38:22: @bellabellini I actually don't use any WP plugins for pics or vids except JUST installed this: http://is.gd/e5m1P for twitpics.
  • 21:43:29: @bellabellini Ahhhh, good luck with that. I'm sure it will be awesome!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: