Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:41 Yay! Done with bill-paying for another week. Very thankful it looks better than last. #
  • 17:16 Cleaning & prettying up to do some pay-to-view camming (which my members can spy on but they're not the most flattering vantage points). #
  • 19:55 Logged into a less-busy site hoping to get the money that's accrued from non-live stuff over the months. Boooooring . . . . #
  • 21:54 Thanks to badgolfer for giving me time for my orgasm tonight! That relieved a lot of pentup pressure from the other shows. ;) #
  • 22:34 Getting ready to eat some dinner and watch some Star Trek: Voyager but I will come back to my machine to post vlog for members before bed! #
  • 01:00 Sometimes camming just makes me extra horny. So @DeliaTS and I just had some sweet sex. Must say, her new tits are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: