Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:39 Having a hard time prioritizing work so going to exercise because that's ALWAYS productive! On cam, members: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 15:20 As I get older it becomes increasingly satisfying to get into loud confrontations with shitty drivers. #
  • 16:41 Time for a shower. Thinking of doing some camming tonight so I want to look shiny and like I smell good and stuff. #
  • 18:32 Message in my goodreads inbox: "wow you look like a whore". My guess is he didn't like my bad review of _Needful Things_. #
  • 18:56 I'm on cam now showing cleavage & playing a countdown t o striptease!! Members: check the schedule for the link: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 20:10 Okay, fuck that shit. I'm logging in somewhere else where I can make some money. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: