Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:50 Wasted hours chatting on a camsite today for the first time & got suspended, for what I don't know. I hate mainstream sites. #
  • 13:59 Thanks for the message @monkeystick - yeah, it's ludicrous, the perception people have of webwhores as a bigger threat than anything else. #
  • 14:45 Considering a nap.Kind of like hitting my biological reset button. #
  • 15:52 I love GT's Kombucha but they're lying to act as though the alcohol content isn't noticeable. Unfair to people trying to maintain sobriety. #
  • 16:21 We have 2 family and 1 friend get-togethers we want to do this month. But that adds up to, like, a week of not working. How to swing it? #
  • 16:28 It looks like I have a bald spot in my leftern eyebrow but it's actually just a large whitehead of a zit parting the hairs & poking out. #
  • 17:31 Editing pics of myself. First one was SO CUTE looking at it sideways. Rotated properly, though, I look grinning, mad-dog crazeeee. #
  • 22:31 RT @spyonus: Want to know where I'm chatting & camming at? I'm TrixieTeases at myfreecams.com: profiles.myfreecams.com/TrixieTeases #
  • 23:31 Just recorded a vlog that I'm not sure I'll post for members. Feel like I *need* to log into another camsite as long as I have on makeup. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: