Thursday, July 22, 2010

From Twitter 07-21-2010



  • 15:02:19: About to exercise but want I really want to do is put on an invisibility cloak & order two full servings of eggs benedict & hashbrowns.
  • 15:21:46: Fuck it. I'm going to engage in some more gluttony and procrastinate on that whole stupid "exercise" thing.
  • 15:24:08: Note: my recent superconsumption coincides with me quitting taking St. John's Wort. I feel great aside from being sugar/starch addicted.
  • 18:08:45: 4 of 5 stars to The Eye of the Heron and Other Stories by Ursula K. Le Guin http://bit.ly/ce6cqy
  • 18:13:19: Wow! I'm impressed by this huge, massively-aggressive fly buzzing around me. It acted like it was going to braid my stinky unwashed hair!
  • 22:50:09: I know you've lost hope in seeing me do something that doesn't involve sitting on my ass, but I *am* going to exercise in MOMENTS on cam!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: