Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:45 Just ran outside with scary voice & waving arms to chase off a deer that was chowing down on our apple tree. Not very effective. #
  • 12:40 Trying to sketch out/design/build an easy-to-understand web page & portal explaining our different cams (shows vs spy) to link to from here. #
  • 13:10 Getting ready to do some cardio on cam: wearing sport bra, socks & shoes ONLY! Members go here: tinyurl.com/ourspycams #
  • 15:04 If only our shower at home were half as nice as the one at the hotel we stayed at. Oohhh well. Lotioning up right now. #
  • 15:30 I hate that I g et so stressed out when we're trying to do something fun. Are we going to have time to eat & get to the movie on time??? #
  • 21:02 LOVED so many things about Iron Man 2. Many scenes were a huge turn-on to me & reminded me what I forgot Iloved about the first one. #
  • 21:05 Has anyone seen Jonah Hex? Was it any good? It's the only mainstreamy movie out that looks interesting to me but don't want to see if lame. #
  • 21:49 Thanks @facelift25 for the interesting read and @chaosaka - that clinches it. We won't bother with Jonah Hex in the theater then. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: