Monday, June 28, 2010

From Twitter 06-27-2010



  • 09:23:22: Went to sleep early, but didn't sleep well. I might need to grab another hour or two before getting ready for my cam show at 2 pm pacific.
  • 12:24:35: Devised my playlist (nothing new today, sorry to say not enough time)to maximize my camshow thrills for today and now going to have lunch.
  • 13:57:39: Scarfing down some cereal before beginning my webcam show in 4 minutes. Members go here: http://tinyurl.com/ourcamshows
  • 15:04:16: OMG just finished my show with a big bang & see that my gf @DeliaTS looks so beautiful in her show . . . I'm going to go tip her!
  • 15:39:37: Soaking dildos in the sink & uploading a new vlog for members (which I hope isn't slowing down @DeliaTS camfeed).
  • 17:31:51: Yeesh! I am sweating after doing webcam shows for pay. Taking a break for dinner then I might log in for more. How'd he talk me into anal?!?
  • 17:40:44: Been breaking one of my most serious camgirl rules: have had a laundry basket in the background in WebWhoreHQ for days now.
  • 17:45:28: A lovely webcam snap / pic @DeliaTS took around showtime: http://twitpic.com/20kv01
  • 19:38:59: New vlog for members & link to where I'm fulfilling requests in exclusive webcam shows: http://tastytrixie.com/members/secretblog/?p=231
  • 19:49:38: Getting ready to do another round of camming. Putting away all of these clean & fancy panties to get rid of laundry basket first.
  • 20:45:26: Did fun cam-to-cam tease & denial role play with cute Boston man -- love those accents; they make cocks even hornier to me
  • 22:07:52: I know it totally looked like I was trying to poop during that show. That's because dude WANTED me to. Moot point though: I'm clean tonight.
  • 22:09:00: All of that pushing & he couldn't even hear me fart a long toot when I made the lube bubble out of my butt (headset muffled anal sounds).


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: