Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 15:02 Washing clothes, paying bills, tying up loose ends & prepping to run errands for our departure tomorrow. @DeliaTS gets boobs on Friday! #
  • 15:14 Fresh load of fancy panties out of the washer. Now to string them up to dry delicately dangling from door knobs. #
  • 15:15 And drawer pulls. For more sexy wet panty alliteration. #
  • 18:23 Coming up with really dumb brainstorms for why our bitch-ass neighbor's new bf feels compelled to wave at us all friendly-like. #
  • 18:29 That's certainly one possibility, @YQuiet , and a favorite hypothesis. Surprised the crazy chick doesn't punch him for it, though. #
  • 21:46 Not sexy/fun = trying to remove detachable garters from corsetry, girdles, etc. Almost always a time-consuming nightmare. Like pill bottles. #
  • 21:49 Yes, we're trying to shoot some last naughty video of me playing with @DeliaTS small hormone titties before they're augmented. #
  • 22:57 God it's fucking embarrassing how hard I get off on kinky mommy role plays. My pussy is drenched right now. Fortunately I came twice. #
  • 23:49 I love when Unhappy Hipsters makes me laugh unhappyhipsters.com/post/701841758 (the less sophisticated, the more I LOL). #
  • 23:52 I should write a blog entry about how I feel like the rare supposedly sex-positive person to admit to feeling sex shame. Oxymoron? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: