Monday, June 14, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:59 @TastyTracy OMG gross -- I want to see who didn't! #
  • 15:34 Very little in life satisfies like an earlobe pus-ball finally bursting & oozing out of your piercing. Love globby wet goo. #
  • 15:35 In more practical news of the day, I'm working on a new gallery I hope to have posted for members tonight or tomorrow. #
  • 20:33 When did I become the kind of person who can't stand to be alone in the house without her partner for more than an hour? #
  • 22:48 Yay! Just posted up 210 new pictures for our members with a shitload of sexy triggers from specs to cameltoes to sto ckings to shoe dangling! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: