Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From Twitter 06-14-2010



  • 10:34:33: Trying to stay awake long enough to go to the Dr. to try to get anti-anxiety meds for the plane. And the car. And when I do the bills and...
  • 10:36:43: I'll try to post a couple more pics from my Glasses & Grey Stockings gallery later, but for now, here's a peek: http://is.gd/cP51I
  • 11:48:11: Sweeeeet relief. Will have some Ativan in my back pocket now. And some Ambien which I doubt I'll ever use.
  • 11:56:03: Now going to go get some group therapy type of stuff to approach being mental from the non-Rx direction.
  • 13:15:43: @heathercorinna re: earlier Q: no, in my teens & twenties I never qualified myself as a "young" feminist. NEVER. Feminist PERIOD.
  • 13:30:21: Hungry & sleepy, but in a good way because I know I can take care of both of those issues. It's a beautiful feeling to have options!
  • 18:52:09: @philgs I definitely exhibit caged chimpanzee behaviors when on plane! @DeliaTS tries to keep my hairy arms from REACHING the stewardesses.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: