Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:57 Editing some pics we shot last night. Pretty soon I have to get ready for my webcam show (and at least one orgasm). #
  • 15:13 Listening to The Dead Weather's "Hustle & Cuss" & "Blue Blood Blues" w/big vibe on my clit & toy pressing on my g-spot = SUCH GOOD FEELINGS! #
  • 15:36 Whoah . . . I feel kind of woozy. I'm going to have some spicy noodles (not good for me) and Kombucha for lunch & maybe a nap. #
  • 18:59 All I need to do to look white trashier any given week is increase my sugar consumption for a couple of days. Then I'm bonafide. #
  • 00:50 Just did some much-needed stre tching. My muscles are fucked/tweaked/torqued in so many ways & places. Stretching does help! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: