Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 15:42 Just got home from our conference overnighter thing. No, *NOT* sex 2.0. Something win an older crowd. With more wigs. #
  • 16:41 It really makes my day and inspires me when members fill out our questionnaires; just read a couple of great & informative responses! #
  • 17:01 One of my favorite bloggers seems to be taking way too much hallucinogenic drugs these days. No, not anyone who tweets. #
  • 20:00 If I were going to make one rule for male crossdressers it would be: DO NOT LOOK DOWN YOUR NOSES AT HOW CISGENDER WOMEN CHOOSE TO DRESS. #
  • 20:16 Must promise myself to go to psychiatrist for anti-anxiety Rx befo re next plane ride if I'm going to allow myself to read about India crash. #
  • 23:16 Sometimes when I squeeze/clench my pussy it just feels so empty inside, like it needs something thick & fleshy in there to hold onto. #
  • 23:23 Going through my elementary school report cards again to try to find some explanation of why they put me in special ed for awhile. MYSTERY. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: