Sunday, May 23, 2010

From Twitter 05-22-2010



  • 15:42:04: Just got home from our conference overnighter thing. No, *NOT* sex 2.0. Something win an older crowd. With more wigs.
  • 16:41:06: It really makes my day and inspires me when members fill out our questionnaires; just read a couple of great & informative responses!
  • 17:01:59: One of my favorite bloggers seems to be taking way too much hallucinogenic drugs these days. No, not anyone who tweets.
  • 20:00:39: If I were going to make one rule for male crossdressers it would be: DO NOT LOOK DOWN YOUR NOSES AT HOW CISGENDER WOMEN CHOOSE TO DRESS.
  • 20:16:14: Must promise myself to go to psychiatrist for anti-anxiety Rx before next plane ride if I'm going to allow myself to read about India crash.
  • 23:16:49: Sometimes when I squeeze/clench my pussy it just feels so empty inside, like it needs something thick & fleshy in there to hold onto.
  • 23:23:40: Going through my elementary school report cards again to try to find some explanation of why they put me in special ed for awhile. MYSTERY.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: