Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:28 Quitting nerd-work early last night meant having time for Star Trek AND reading AND fucking . . . . TWICE! #
  • 10:38 Spycam issues always interesting:RT @ACLU_WA: Have the Cal Anderson surveillance cameras been effective? In a word, no. ping.fm/R5uyZ #
  • 12:58 My body is telling me "EAT", but my fantasies tell me to masturbate in a bed piled high with paperbacks in the middle of a public library. #
  • 13:00 I really love the smell of those laminated plastic-y book covers in libraries, but my only real option is to eat. Libraries don't have beds. #
  • 15:49 If creepy guy in camper pulls up next to me at this 3rd relatively isolated spot I'm going to have to take action. Coincidence or follow ... #
  • 16:20 Just had a quickie with my magic wand. I know, for lots of chicks "quickies" are the ONLY thing they have with their hitachis! #
  • 16:22 @curiousboyCA It was the Voyager episode in which Harry falls in love with a holodeck character who falls in love with Tuvok. #
  • 16:45 If I had a good sugar daddy I'd insist he buy me Dr. Crusher's gold leotard from 1 of my fave Star Trek: TNG scenes is.gd/cgJTD p.38 #
  • 17:48 I would say that p oop I just took looked like fruity pebbles, except for the "fruity" part. #
  • 22:12 It's hard for me to be alone in the house reading a book about overeating without wanting to BINGE BINGE BINGE BINGE!!! #
  • 22:53 I get so nervous when people read books or watch movies based on whether or not *I* liked them. Afraid to disappoint. #
  • 22:57 I really need to plug some of my fave tweeple's twitpic feeds into my reader. I'm looking @rollertrain tonight but there are others, too. #
  • 23:59 Just bought three Band of Horses songs (Window Blues, Blue Beard & Infinite Arms) . . . any fans? Faves to rec? #
  • 00:00 Band of Horses sounds to me like Wilco, Blue Rodeo and The Beach Boys. I know, I'm probably late to this sad, sweet party. #
  • 00:03 AAaaaaah! Ohhhhhhhh! Shiver me cymbals! #
  • 00:06 Insert fangirl screams! Damn my dick is hard! RT @StripperTweets: for @tastytrixie xoxoxoxo twitpic.com/1pbsow #
  • 00:07 FYI if you see us dancing on cam right now it's to TV on the Radio, not Band of Horses. "All blowin up like a ghetto blaster!!!!" #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: