Thursday, May 20, 2010

From Twitter 05-19-2010



  • 09:28:25: Quitting nerd-work early last night meant having time for Star Trek AND reading AND fucking . . . . TWICE!
  • 10:38:27: Spycam issues always interesting:RT @ACLU_WA: Have the Cal Anderson surveillance cameras been effective? In a word, no. http://ping.fm/R5uyZ
  • 12:58:09: My body is telling me "EAT", but my fantasies tell me to masturbate in a bed piled high with paperbacks in the middle of a public library.
  • 13:00:41: I really love the smell of those laminated plastic-y book covers in libraries, but my only real option is to eat. Libraries don't have beds.
  • 15:49:40: If creepy guy in camper pulls up next to me at this 3rd relatively isolated spot I'm going to have to take action. Coincidence or follow ...
  • 16:20:05: Just had a quickie with my magic wand. I know, for lots of chicks "quickies" are the ONLY thing they have with their hitachis!
  • 16:22:28: @curiousboyCA It was the Voyager episode in which Harry falls in love with a holodeck character who falls in love with Tuvok.
  • 16:45:58: If I had a good sugar daddy I'd insist he buy me Dr. Crusher's gold leotard from 1 of my fave Star Trek: TNG scenes http://is.gd/cgJTD p.38
  • 17:48:06: I would say that poop I just took looked like fruity pebbles, except for the "fruity" part.
  • 22:12:16: It's hard for me to be alone in the house reading a book about overeating without wanting to BINGE BINGE BINGE BINGE!!!
  • 22:53:40: I get so nervous when people read books or watch movies based on whether or not *I* liked them. Afraid to disappoint.
  • 22:57:02: I really need to plug some of my fave tweeple's twitpic feeds into my reader. I'm looking @rollertrain tonight but there are others, too.
  • 23:59:33: Just bought three Band of Horses songs (Window Blues, Blue Beard & Infinite Arms) . . . any fans? Faves to rec?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: