Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:32 Dear @seattleweekly your take on the bunny killers annoys me only because you insist there's no rational way to object to bestiality laws. #
  • 11:11 At plastic surgeon no. 2 awaiting consultation. Will be interesting to get 2nd opinion on @DeliaTS boob plans. Wonder who she'll choose? #
  • 14:06 Phew! So glad we finally ran across a cluster of pho restaurants! Hungry for greasy pork dong & beefy brothy noodles. #
  • 16:42 Books I WON'T buy my 1 yr old nephew (tho the sushi one was ok). twitpic.com/1nja3r #
  • 16:46 @seattleweekly You defend the pet rabbit killers, yet encouraged people to make fun of the guy pointing out bestiality laws are redundant. #
  • 16:47 @seattleweekly Look at your twitter history & cheap drive for page views & you SHOULD see the irrational double standard. #
  • 16:50 Thanks for asking, @roxxiecyber my blog & ifriends site were born in 2001, tastytrixie.com established in 2002! #
  • 16:52 @Bella_Bellucci Yeah! And Doctor #2 is ready to stuff her with 650 cc's on one side, 600 in the other. BIG 'UNS!!! #
  • 16:56 Note: we didn't contact any of our bay area friends this trip not because we don't like them, but because I'm socially incompetent. #
  • 18:20 Just shot a hot set of pics and video of @DeliaTS wearing red thigh highs gifted to her by a fan. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: