Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From Twitter 05-25-2010



  • 10:34:31: Not sure if the weather will hold, but I'm hoping to shoot something outside today (tomorrow will do if today doesn't work out).
  • 11:38:27: My tweets will probably be extra boring today because I'm going to get so much work & healthy stuff done. <insert snickering>
  • 11:43:14: I need to exercise before showering before shooting, so I bumped @DeliaTS out of the parlor where she was about to work out.
  • 12:20:24: When am I going to consistently apply the knowledge that everything goes so much better if I exercise, the sooner the better each day?
  • 12:29:54: Yes, I do talk that way off cam! ;) RT @DeliaTS: I love it that @tastytrixie refers to my soon to be new boobs as "those big ass titties".
  • 13:43:21: Short legs do not look good in thigh highs with a really WIDE (or lengthy, depending on how you look at it) lace-top. Fucking stumpy!
  • 13:45:07: What I really need to pull this off is a pair of tan crotchless / suspender-like panythose like these: http://is.gd/cp0Fq
  • 13:48:19: Forget it. Outdoor shoot fucked by rain, quick indoor alternatives depressing . . . we'll see what happens tomorrow.
  • 13:58:49: I need to HALT - both hungry and hurt (feelings, because my plans didn't pan out & everything I try on looks stupid). Time for self-care.
  • 14:16:20: You have no idea how proud I am of myself right now for interrupting my negativity & saving my day before it spiraled downward.
  • 17:15:46: How long is too long to wait for a website to allow you to pay your fucking bill? I think over ten minutes is long enough.
  • 17:55:51: I am blowing the rankest, most sulfuric farts I've blasted in all of 2010 so far.
  • 19:30:00: I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a whole bunch of fucking money in that little bowl on my nightstand.
  • 21:06:16: I reached for the glass of water on my desk but all that my hand met was a pump-bottle of lube.
  • 21:10:11: Awwww, my GF @DeliaTS is so kind to take a whore's bath before boning me for a video (she's off cam in this one except for her cock maybe).
  • 21:26:27: She looks so cute crouched in the tub, delicately splashing water on her balls and spread ass-crack.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: