Monday, April 19, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:09 I agree! RT @minasmusings: @radmul twitpic.com/1gm6wz - Great capture sweetie xoxoxoxxo #
  • 11:10 The weather is perfect and beautiful: mildly warm and springy for a day off, so why am I struggling with the concept? #
  • 13:45 Dear Nate's Meatless Meatballs: what planet of morons do you live on where three measly meatballs equal a whole fucking serving?? #
  • 13:49 @hopeinwa They're of an average ball size . . . not giant or even "substantially sized", but not tiny either. #
  • 13:56 LOL - RT @NickyJay: @tastytrixie perhaps a planet where they serve a food that has 'meat' in the name, but it is actually meatless. #
  • 21:47 I'm now very excited about taking a long, hot bath. Okay, it might not be super long, but definitely HOT!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: