Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:45 I didn't particularly enjoy dreaming all night long about how best to format a new vlog WP theme for members, flash players, etc. #
  • 10:51 Sigh. Something weird going on with our members-only areas; keeps prompting us for our logins over and over. #
  • 11:05 LOL -- it's because our login I made for us to get into our sites finally expired! I shouldn't ever open my mouth in the morning. #
  • 11:18 Thank you @nakedhosting for being so patient and gentle with me when I sometimes call you in a lather because I'm a dumb ass. #
  • 14:31 Yay for a random check in the mail that means we can take a night off away from home tomorrow! #
  • 14:51 OMG -- awesome; Rude updated the live house broadcaster & the quality is much improved! Members go here: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 15:04 @minasmusings Yeah! Still no full screen or sound, but definitely a noticeable improvement. #
  • 15:05 OMG how hot is my girlfriend with her massive cock?!? Sample videos: twt.tl/7J3BblR in bodystocking & pvc. #
  • 19:23 Just came back from a long picture-taking / camera-romance walk. Reminded myself how to use the timer for self-portraits. Duh! #
  • 23:28 Awesome. Blue screen of death AGAIN on our main spycam machine. Shit oh dear. One step forward, blue steps back. #
  • 01:39 Sigh. Until I can narrow down what's killing our main cam machine tomorrow, we'll only have 7 cams up on Rude only overnight. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: