Monday, March 29, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:31 LOL RT @UndressJess: @tastytrixie So I'd feel weird being like, "Um yeah my name is UndressJess". It's like saying my name is "Ride A Bike" #
  • 13:52 @reptilegrrl Since it's only the 2nd bout she's had in months & we can't afford to do anything/she's too old if it IS something bad, so no. #
  • 13:53 @reptilegrrl Also, she's better this morning/today. She really only has one or two trips to the vet left in her life @her age/mobilitylevel. #
  • 13:55 I'm way overdue for some cardiocising or whatever you call it. Could use fresh air, but instead doing indoors, bottomless, for spycam v alue. #
  • 15:04 @reptilegrrl We've talked to our vet a couple of times about pain mgmt & they haven't helped so far; have to take her in for shots soon tho. #
  • 15:05 @reptilegrrl We did do the cortisone, though, but won't do it again. She is still in good spirits so that is a big impact on our approach. #
  • 15:52 Heating up my favorite easy lunch: meatless mushroom meatballs in masala sauce with hot greasy tortillas. #
  • 16:11 Brewing chai & queuing up Fargo to watch with lunch. I might have to drop off into a nap, too. But not while I'm eating. Maybe afte r. #
  • 21:50 Okay yeah I did just masturbate to this video again: tastytrixie.rude.com/v/wqyrx9fiMEv #
  • 22:23 Yeesh! This wind has been crazy since last night: wunderground.com/US/WA/510.html#WND I can't wait for @DeliaTS to get home safe. #
  • 22:25 wunderground.com/US/WA/510.html#WND I can't wait for @DeliaTS to get home safe. Kinda want to stay up all night w/ full moon &wind. #
  • 23:17 There's no doubt about it: kombucha makes my legs drunk. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: