Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:49 Doing all right missing a couple hours of sleep, putting together promo galleries to send to our affiliates. #
  • 11:19 I couldn't have asked for a better bday poo: solid, girthy, with just a twinge of pain to make it a real accomplishment. I feel lighter now! #
  • 15:55 twitpic.com/197qu6 - Trillium on our walk with the dog. #
  • 16:29 I'm going to enjoy sorting through my MTG cards in the sunny parlor while @DeliaTS cooks my birthday quiche. Need a nap, too. #
  • 22:18 Thanks for the bday wishes, @I_am_Cliff @amberlily @wbahner @hookeraddict @katstories @ minasmusings @Vivia nDaSilva ! It was good! #
  • 22:20 More bday thank you's (almost an #FF): @jennydemilo @kimberleecline @DeliaTS @StripperTweets and @Weebeasty! Thanks for the love. #
  • 22:21 Oops . . . messed up my friend @minasmusings name who is especially follow-worthy as a webwhore compatriot. {{{hugs}}} #
  • 22:23 And now I am super duper sleepy and want to finish watching radically retro Jodie Foster / Dennis Hopper movie: Backtrack. Great/Funny! #
  • 22:49 Okay NOW I'm going to bed for REALS. Maybe with a creamsicle (and a lactaid)? 37 is going to be lucky lucky LUCKY for me, I can feel it! #
  • These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: