Friday, March 19, 2010

From Twitter 03-18-2010



  • 13:59:34: I hope I'm not wasting my time and potentially my money configuring & using these to-do list software thingies.
  • 14:56:16: Intense art link of the day: http://karawilliams.com (via friend request on GoodReads - love love love it).
  • 20:14:48: OMG what is wrong with me that I'm signing up to maybe try camming on another site? That is what a phone call with a certain girl does to me
  • 20:52:00: Wish I had something more exciting to report than being happy about to-do list software and to finally have some promos sent out!
  • 23:11:29: Nice . . . did a little pre-bed dork dancing to the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion & now @DeliaTS is heating up some beans for a bedtime snack.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: