Monday, February 22, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:12 Preview of the latest on @DeliaTS site: photos I shot of her wearing shimmery pantyhose & silk slip, looking beautiful: is.gd/8SmUP #
  • 11:19 I beg your pardon, but Duran Duran's "Rio" is a work of genius. GENIUS! #
  • 11:22 Dear MoveOn: sorry, but I LOL @ your hysterical subject lines. First there was "Breathtaking Hypocrisy" now "RE: Breathtaking Hypocrisy"?!? #
  • 11:46 I'm going to do some nearly-naked cardio on cam now. #
  • 12:12 Sigh. Our anywhere/parlor cam overheated in the sun while I thought it was broadcasting me exercising. Hope the parts a ren't melted inside. #
  • 13:31 Sunny day so we are attempting to seal up the leaks in our van that have led us to call it "The Mushroom Mobile". #
  • 20:03 Replaced the dead anywhere cam with one from backup cam stash. Did the dishes. Sang along loudly with The Bonnie Raitt Collection. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: