Monday, February 22, 2010

From Twitter 02-21-2010



  • 00:10:18: I wonder if somebody knows that I'm smiling at her right now . . .
  • 00:44:31: Nothing like photos of a half dozen raccoons peering over a barb-wire laced chain link fence to make me want to stay at your Bed 'n Bfast.
  • 00:45:37: Note: I was being sarcastic. Also annoying: people who advertise bed & breakfasts but don't really offer bfast. Boxes of cereal = lame.
  • 11:12:03: Preview of the latest on @DeliaTS site: photos I shot of her wearing shimmery pantyhose & silk slip, looking beautiful: http://is.gd/8SmUP
  • 12:19:45: I beg your pardon, but Duran Duran's "Rio" is a work of genius. GENIUS!
  • 12:22:33: Dear MoveOn: sorry, but I LOL @ your hysterical subject lines. First there was "Breathtaking Hypocrisy" now "RE: Breathtaking Hypocrisy"?!?
  • 12:46:15: I'm going to do some nearly-naked cardio on cam now.
  • 13:12:55: Sigh. Our anywhere/parlor cam overheated in the sun while I thought it was broadcasting me exercising. Hope the parts aren't melted inside.
  • 14:31:50: Sunny day so we are attempting to seal up the leaks in our van that have led us to call it "The Mushroom Mobile".
  • 21:03:41: Replaced the dead anywhere cam with one from backup cam stash. Did the dishes. Sang along loudly with The Bonnie Raitt Collection.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: