Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Had intense dreams about being surveilled by agents who determined my character was terrible: basically crazy-selfish, mean, lying, insane. #
  • 10:40 Need to get ready for my mom's two-night visit. But first? I want a delicious little breakfast complete with hot mug of tea. #
  • 10:42 Q: Who wants me to do that formspring thing (interactive twittered Q&A) and who totally does NOT want to see that at all? #
  • 10:46 @katstories Ahhhhh . . . the tweeting is optional? Thanks for that info (& for casting your vote; wish I had a sticker to give you). #
  • 11:14 All it take s to motivate me to really want to sit down and do nothing but work is knowing my mom's coming for a visit. #
  • 12:21 My mother responded with a bawdy laugh when I told her we're having fish tacos tonight to kick off her visit. #
  • 13:01 @audaciaray twitpic.com/12lnv1 - Yeah, very interesting & definitely more useful than the other way. Not sure what I would've chosen #
  • 13:09 @audaciaray twitpic.com/12lnv1 - Oh: I see; this is the same group w/a different name. I actually wouldn't report it with this name, #
  • 13:54 Ask me anything! www.formspring.me/TastyTrixie (don't worry, I won't auto-post everything here). #
  • 13:58 And now to freshen up the bathroom in prep for my mom's visit. SO glad that turd I smashed/stuck to bowl w/ the plunger finally melted away. #
  • 14:29 Near future agenda: 1) take a bath, 2) insert tampon, and 3) take anti-inflamms for cramps. #
  • 14:48 Annoying = a bloody string of uterus flesh flying off your pussy onto the bathroom floor you just cleaned. #
  • 15:13 While my mom is here we'll probably have the spycam audio off a lot. So we can talk freely / she can have an element of privacy. #
  • 22:09 Having a great visit with my mom -- she's exhausted now, though. Heading to bed ourselves. Some audio off cams while she's here. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: