Saturday, February 13, 2010

From Twitter 02-12-2010



  • 11:08:47: Had intense dreams about being surveilled by agents who determined my character was terrible: basically crazy-selfish, mean, lying, insane.
  • 11:40:28: Need to get ready for my mom's two-night visit. But first? I want a delicious little breakfast complete with hot mug of tea.
  • 11:42:00: Q: Who wants me to do that formspring thing (interactive twittered Q&A) and who totally does NOT want to see that at all?
  • 11:46:03: @katstories Ahhhhh . . . the tweeting is optional? Thanks for that info (& for casting your vote; wish I had a sticker to give you).
  • 12:14:52: All it takes to motivate me to really want to sit down and do nothing but work is knowing my mom's coming for a visit.
  • 13:21:59: My mother responded with a bawdy laugh when I told her we're having fish tacos tonight to kick off her visit.
  • 14:01:27: @audaciaray http://twitpic.com/12lnv1 - Yeah, very interesting & definitely more useful than the other way. Not sure what I would've chosen
  • 14:09:24: @audaciaray http://twitpic.com/12lnv1 - Oh: I see; this is the same group w/a different name. I actually wouldn't report it with this name,
  • 14:54:30: Ask me anything! http://www.formspring.me/TastyTrixie (don't worry, I won't auto-post everything here).
  • 14:58:00: And now to freshen up the bathroom in prep for my mom's visit. SO glad that turd I smashed/stuck to bowl w/ the plunger finally melted away.
  • 15:29:02: Near future agenda: 1) take a bath, 2) insert tampon, and 3) take anti-inflamms for cramps.
  • 15:48:44: Annoying = a bloody string of uterus flesh flying off your pussy onto the bathroom floor you just cleaned.
  • 16:13:25: While my mom is here we'll probably have the spycam audio off a lot. So we can talk freely / she can have an element of privacy.
  • 23:09:45: Having a great visit with my mom -- she's exhausted now, though. Heading to bed ourselves. Some audio off cams while she's here.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: