Friday, January 29, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:23 Love waking up to a clean kitchen to make my morning tea. And for once I actually contributed to cleaning said kitchen! #
  • 13:14 All I've got so far today is stuff to bitch about; endless annoying errands, fucking spyware on my machine, etc. Not my fave stuff. #
  • 16:32 Getting ready to do some shooting. But first, shaving. Yeah, you know I love doing that. #sarcasm #
  • 16:45 It's a mistake to put fresh new contacts on over pair of old contacts. Reminder to self: take out old contacts first! #
  • 19:23 LOL -- @DeliaTS is hard & horny after that picture set so we're going to do one of our POV reverse cowgirl vide os to relieve some pressure! #
  • 19:49 That video is going to make so many people cum. SO FUCKING HOT! I love rubbing cum all over my ass cheeks & making them shiny. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: