Friday, January 29, 2010

From Twitter 01-28-2010



  • 11:23:07: Love waking up to a clean kitchen to make my morning tea. And for once I actually contributed to cleaning said kitchen!
  • 14:14:29: All I've got so far today is stuff to bitch about; endless annoying errands, fucking spyware on my machine, etc. Not my fave stuff.
  • 17:32:51: Getting ready to do some shooting. But first, shaving. Yeah, you know I love doing that. #sarcasm
  • 17:45:16: It's a mistake to put fresh new contacts on over pair of old contacts. Reminder to self: take out old contacts first!
  • 20:23:39: LOL -- @DeliaTS is hard & horny after that picture set so we're going to do one of our POV reverse cowgirl videos to relieve some pressure!
  • 20:49:51: That video is going to make so many people cum. SO FUCKING HOT! I love rubbing cum all over my ass cheeks & making them shiny.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: