Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:52 Looking forward to starting my period today and making it a good one. #
  • 11:00 @BellaVendetta66 Probably not, unfortunately; my flow is just not that heavy anymore to really mess around with it much. #
  • 11:00 "Palin signs on with Fox" - I wish this meant that everyone could see her for the scary joke she is but alas . . . #
  • 13:27 Just got home from getting some serenity & a vitamin B shot. Now enjoying mild period cramps. #
  • 14:42 Getting ready to try out the bollywood cardio dvd we netflixed. I'll be on the SOY anywhere cam if members want to spy o n me. #
  • 14:44 Oh gosh . . . bending back a fingernail sure does fucking hurt. #
  • 15:29 Phew! I think I kept up with that bollyrobics thing pretty good for the first time through the maahi ve. Luckily I have veils on hand. #
  • 16:31 Taking period cramps, hot water bottle, and Daily Beast crossword puzzle into bed. And maybe some snackydoodles & hot tea. #
  • 19:19 Nooooooooooo . . . our main net connection crapped out again same as on Friday. Ugh. All cams down but two until it comes back up. #
  • 19:52 Ooogh . . . I think I'm coming down with @DeliaTS cold. Now I can't boa st about my super-immunity powers. #
  • 23:57 Got a bunch of laundry done and some promo stuff for @DeliaTS site. Hoping this cold is better, not worse, by tomorrow morning. #
  • 00:02 It's bedtime and I am so so SO glad we kicked DirecTV to the curb. No more of that compulsive DVRing. Netflix only once again. #
  • 00:04 @aboveaverage12 it's just tv & dvr in general; we were just watching too much of it, too tuned out of life. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: