Tuesday, January 12, 2010

From Twitter 01-11-2010



  • 01:16:32: So glad we canceled DirecTV - huge step in the right direction. Step backward: Delia bringing home sugared "fruit" slice candy I love. Mmm!
  • 11:52:22: Looking forward to starting my period today and making it a good one.
  • 12:00:02: @BellaVendetta66 Probably not, unfortunately; my flow is just not that heavy anymore to really mess around with it much.
  • 12:00:56: "Palin signs on with Fox" - I wish this meant that everyone could see her for the scary joke she is but alas . . .
  • 14:27:02: Just got home from getting some serenity & a vitamin B shot. Now enjoying mild period cramps.
  • 15:42:30: Getting ready to try out the bollywood cardio dvd we netflixed. I'll be on the SOY anywhere cam if members want to spy on me.
  • 15:44:40: Oh gosh . . . bending back a fingernail sure does fucking hurt.
  • 16:29:32: Phew! I think I kept up with that bollyrobics thing pretty good for the first time through the maahi ve. Luckily I have veils on hand.
  • 17:31:36: Taking period cramps, hot water bottle, and Daily Beast crossword puzzle into bed. And maybe some snackydoodles & hot tea.
  • 20:19:45: Nooooooooooo . . . our main net connection crapped out again same as on Friday. Ugh. All cams down but two until it comes back up.
  • 20:52:09: Ooogh . . . I think I'm coming down with @DeliaTS cold. Now I can't boast about my super-immunity powers.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: