Monday, November 30, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:37 is.gd/56V0V #
  • 09:38 Monsanto's dominance draws antitrust inquiry: is.gd/56V0V Wow -- about time?!? They should be fucking HUNG. #
  • 09:42 Think about it: the "Justice" dept. has used resources to prosecute OBSCENITY cases/thought crimes, but not take down those shitholes? UGH! #
  • 16:04 So SO CUTE!! RT @tweetmeme Poor Cinderella!:( | The Official Blog Of Aaliyah Love bit.ly/wwAk2 #
  • 16:45 UGH. Sorry that my twitter account got hacked and has been sending stupid DM's. HOW DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN?!? #
  • 16:49 I hate having to be embarrassed about something that I didn't even *do*. But also failed to correct (not talking about twitter here). #
  • 17:29 @TastyTracy LOL - you were watching me? Eek. For me the picking's not diet but yes, stress (in part); it's a self-soothing compulsive thing. #
  • 17:30 I am betting that the twitter hack was from one of those adult-allowing picture-posting sites. Never going to use that again, unfortunately. #
  • 17:47 Imagining people having snarky conversations about me, thinking I'm even more of a stupid asshole than I really am. Sigh. #
  • 20:05 It's amazing (and scary?) what a horrifyingly-artificially-sweetened popsicle can do to curb one's appetite. Oh, colorful Splenda ice . . . #
  • 21:42 Is it gross that I think the wormy pistachios taste extra-yummy? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: